Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Twin brains! Also, sexy boots.

Me: *searching in vain for the Pot of Gold Mint Collection and finally giving up because, apparently, they're only available every fourth Christmas. For three days. At Shoppers.* Ah well, guess I'll just buy boo this chocolate orange for her birthday. Except the chocolate mint one, because the orange chocolate is gross.
.

Later on that day...
.

Boo: Darren has one of those chocolate oranges.
.

Me: Ick. Those are gross.
.

Boo: I know. The mint ones are good, though.
.

Me:...I may or may not have bought you one for your birthday.
.

Boo: Because you couldn't find the Pot of Gold Mint Collection?
.

Me: Yes!
.

In other news, remember last winter when I bought myself some wikked moon boots? And how pleased I was with myself for being so practical? We've come a long way, baby. Check these bitches out.

These babies couldn't hit the broad side of practical from three feet away. But they are sexy, and comfortable, and RED, and cost me a healthy chunk of my Christmas money. In advance.

No comments: