Saturday, June 09, 2012

I am excited for my own bed. And also Eleanor's own bed.

I thought I was going to be cute and post every evening how I couldn't blog that day because I was too busy, like, eating a burger with grilled cheese sandwiches in place of the bun.

not hypothetical

But then I discovered that, at the end of a long day traveling with a baby who is all adaptable smiles during the day but then all pent-up rage at night, one is usually in bed early with no energy for whimsical blogging.

But I will be home tomorrow, and in the days following will have pictures for you (mostly of food) and stories (mostly about food. [But also I saw a troll]).

2 comments:

blackbird said...

Ooof.
Am full just looking at that thing.

Just back from BEA, where I missed you.

Alta said...

Yay, more stories! More food!

That burger looks amazing.