Monday, December 04, 2017

*blows dust off*

Oh yes, hello! How about that NoBlog November. I am still pregnant. I HAVE BEEN PREGNANT ALWAYS my face is fat, my hands are fat, my feet are fat. 'I will read a book to your fat feet,' says Geneva.


Newborns are so difficult and I'm deeply unenthused about getting a needle in my back and being cut open and then recovering while also nurturing new life, but we have so much help at hand this time, and the beauty of late pregnancy is that it's so awful. You KNOW things are about to take a steep dive but you don't care, you're so done. I'm SO DONE.

Besides. Look at these two I already made.


I can't help but be excited about another.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Even I'm excited and I don't know you. But your current two are rather fine. My daughter has a seven-week-old and she's SO CUTE but SO 400 MILES AWAY, SOB.

Lois said...

I have no idea how to support such an innate call for ... I do not know what word to use,, but all those who experience pregnancy do understand. My heart, my prayers, my own experience hopes to enwrap you in support, encouragement, and love.