Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weekends are fun.

Hey Jane, remember how you were always telling me how awesome House is and how I should watch it, and I was always all, No, it's not my thing, I won't like it, etc. etc. etc.? DUDE! House is awesome. It's like CSI, but with doctors. And more funny jokes and less lame jokes. Guess what I've been doing for the past two days. Differential diagnosis, people!

Also, Joel's gone for the weekend, and we're out of groceries, and the buses don't run on Sundays (long aside: one time when CBC was hosting a high school basketball tournament and there were all these high school boys running around campus and I asked one of them what they did in the long stretches of time between games, and he was all, Oh, you know, walk around, check out the Big City. And he wasn't joking) so I couldn't go pick up more groceries, so I ate Joel' pizza pops instead, and burned my damn lip. Karma is a bitch.

Also, Happy Mothers Day to all of you with children and wombs.

1 comment:

trish said...

Ask me who I lusted after before Simon Cowell? HUGH LAURIE baby.

Okay, when you're done with House ('cause there's really not THAT many seasons), come talk to me. Battlestar Galactica is my new favorite, Dexter was AWESOME, umm...Life was really good. You'd think I spend a lot of time in front of the TV, but I don't. I just know other people who do and they tell me what's worth watching. I guess that makes me IN THE KNOW.