I had a pseudo-streak going of quasi-consecutive blogging. Very half-assedly productive of me. But I'm boring now, and my days are spent in this big leather chair, fiddling on the computer.
HowEVER, there is a new phenomenon sweeping the nation (or, at least three of my friends' blogs), and it's called: List Seven Random Facts About Yourself!!! Most of you (the people I hang out with in real life) will know all of this, but YOU, oh Internet, have no idea.
1. I only ever use one of my eyes at a time. I see in 2D and have no depth perception. I didn't know that it wasn't normal to see two of everything and to close one eye when you read until I was 22. I wasn't formally diagnosed until last year.
2. I can't drive.
3. Or ride a bike.
4. Or operate most things with wheels. Lots of this may have to do with #1.
5. I truly enjoy a peanut butter and pickle sandwich.
6. I broke my big toenail off about three years ago. I was chopping wood in my bare feet, and the chopping block fell over on it. It took a year to grow back, and it's never been the same.
7. I like to sleep on my back with my hands folded on my ribs and my ankles crossed. Vampire style.
I'm supposed to pick seven bloggers who have to do this now, or they'll get seven years bad luck and no one will think they're hot and their next kiss will be a flop and their dog will die, but all of the bloggers I think would do a thing like this have already done it.
Except Robyn. Robbie, you have to do this now, or all these bad things will happen to you. And Ryan will never do laundry as long as you both shall live, or even offer.
In completely other news, check out these photos of balloons popping! Tres bizarre!