Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bing me.

We've been living here for a year and a half and our yard is not enormous but somehow I never noticed that WE! HAVE! a CHERRY! TREE!

And not even a shitty, non-producing cherry tree like the one at my parents' house that would squeeze out four cherries per year and we would fight over them even though they were bitter as hale.  This cherry tree has, you know, cherries.


And they are delicious.


AND, since the basement troll is awol (Have I mentioned that?  That he's scarpered and we're stuck watering the lawn until either he comes back or it becomes clear he's not coming back soon and our landlords hire someone else to water the lawn?) I don't feel bad about harvesting them ALL for my own personal snacking purposes.


Fruit scoot riot, here I come.

No comments: