Monday, January 21, 2013

Why you mess with me like this, weather?

So on Friday Eleanor and I went to the store, and it was a balmy four degrees and I am like, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WEAR A SNOWSUIT and so she did not, for the first time since October.


And here I am all like, We are so springily dressed! And by the time we got off the bus, we were even MORE indecent.


I was wearing a short-sleeved dress! Eleanor had no coat! Or shoes! Those were optimistic times.

The very next day (the next!) we bought a baby-pack and took it for a spin around the zoo and, seduced by the previous day's weather, I was woefully underdressed. It was, like, minus five, and I had on a light jacket and flimsy mittens. Ankle boots. We spent a lot of time in the Africa exhibit.

But also, ALPACA.


(Also, Eleanor loves her new ride. She can see things, and can pat the back of my head. Everybody wins.)

1 comment:

Reading Rambo said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR A LOT IN THAT PIC OK