Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Turkeys all around.

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in a while. 


Forgive me, we have had Thanksgiving guests. 


Saskatoon has been putting on it's prettiest face for our visitors. 


We went to the zoo. 


We roasted a turkey. 


We bought a pumpkin pie and had it for dessert and then breakfast and then snack, because you have to eat Costco pumpkin pies AGGRESSIVELY or they are in your fridge forever. 


Joel and I went on a date and ate all the sushis. 


Joel and I went on a run to make up for all of that pie and sushi.


Now I have two turkey pot pies and two meals worth of turkey noodle soup and both are very heavy on the turkey. 

It wouldn't be a family visit if someone didn't get a little bit sick, so now we all have colds, and the baby is permitted to nap on my body. 


As though I could say no. She has dimples where her knuckles should be. 


2 comments:

blackbird said...

oh, that BABY.

Reading Rambo said...

NO THE FACE OMG AHHHHHHHH

That is too much. Just. Too much.

Also I don't understand Canadian Fake Thanksgiving but I guess I'll give it to you guys. I GUESS.