Thursday, October 02, 2014

Just so many childrens

We couldn't stop taking pictures of the babies together.


Can't stop.


Won't stop.


They couldn't stop trying to taste each other.


Can't stop.



Won't stop.


Eleanor found a 'fancy dancer' dress and wouldn't take it off for three days.


At one point, she added a fox hat and mittens.


Eventually she accidentally peed in it and I had to throw it in the wash, but by then we'd found a zebra costume I bought at a garage sale over a year ago



and her dragon costume from her first Halloween. 


One size fits all. 


2 comments:

Randy said...

Love the one with Eleanor standing between the 2 car seats on the sidewalk. She looks like such a giant compared to the other two

Reading Rambo said...

I missed TWO POSTS which is actually good because I was gonna text you and be like "WHERE'S MY FIX OF BABY PICTURES" but then I got to see these. But also you haven't updated in forever and please give me my fix of baby pictures.

ZEBRA