Thursday, August 14, 2008

Technology!!

I KNOW!! TWO POSTS IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS!!! I've returned to civilization.

Not only am I blogging in my pyjamas, but last night I showered without leaving the house!! (Have I not talked about our showering situation? Maybe four days after we moved into Gord and Carols [where there was no functioning shower, and if you wanted to take a bath you had to put a bucket under the faucet because it dripped and ignore the hoards of spiders living in the wall next to you] a guy came by to install a shower, which will be awesome for Gord and Carol when they get back, but which effectively negated our chances of ever bathing again!! So for two weeks we'd walk 15 minutes to the base to shower, or we'd head to the beach, or we'd stink. The day we left, the shower was sufficiently finished for a farewell bathing.) Also, I showered for a long time because there is no chance of us running out of water or propane!! Also, when I pee I can throw my toilet paper in the toilet and flush it, and I don't need to put on flip flops to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night!!! Excitement!!!

We fly out this afternoon. Fabulousment.

No comments: