Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Her feet have a secret life.

Remember when she used to fall asleep in my lap all the time?


I'm not really going anywhere with this, I was just having a bit of a reminisce.


Hahhaha, what a ridiculous face, that face.


Anyway. When I put socks and/or boots on Eleanor, she waves her feet around for the next half hour like, LOOK AT THESE HILARIOUS THINGS ON MY FEET. And then when I take the boots off when we get home, she gets all intense about her feet because where have you guys been.


2 comments:

alice c said...

That child is a curvaceous cherub. Can she possibly get any cuter?

Reading Rambo said...

Agh your baby. I could handle seeing her every day. Meanwhile my sister-in-law continues to take the most hideous photos of my niece possible. Will email you one.