- I thought boo and I were frugal fiends because we found dresses for $16.50 until I found this gal and her dress-a-day-for-a-dollar. Now I want to go buy up some muumuus and snip them into summer frocks.
- Boo and I bought the same dress for $16.50. Also we bought the same ruffled tank. Eventually our entire wardrobes will be doppelgangers.
- I want to make out with Vancouver Public Transit and its many, largely punctual buses.
- I held a Baby Byrd. Also, Momma Byrd looks amazing.
- We went to boo's in-laws' for her birthday dinner, and there were more dessert options than dinner eats.
- I have a Chinese cousin now.
- Also, unless you are the wedding photographer, taking photos at a wedding is an exercise in your camera's weaknesses. On the other hand...
- Something about a camera flash makes everyone's hair look shiny and healthy, when we know otherwise.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Last Weekend, in Bullets
To save time: