Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I know you've all been waiting for it...

H'okay, first up, photos from the other day. I scammed them off of Alyson's Facebook, so hopefully the quality won't be too crappy.

The vertical stacker:
The pyramid:
The pyramid, top man standing:The giant tower of death:

I swear to you my hand is at least 15 feet in the air.


In other news, I started classes today. I'm taking a bunch of English classes that all kind of blend together...you know what I mean. They're all like Victorian/Romantic/15th Century/Modern whatever. I'll let you know how they are once I have them sorted out in my mind. But I'm ALSO taking Intro to Forensics which, awesome! And part of me figured I had it all built up in my mind and was setting myself up for a fall, and part of me was totally hoping that I'd get to go around CSI-ing things, and then I talked to this guy today who's taken it, and it sounds RAD. Again, I'll keep you posted, but I hear I get to dust for prints!

No comments: