The hilarious Karen over at Verbatim has been filling her readers in on what sort of Google keywords have led people to her site, so I thought I'd scootch her idea and give you a little taste of how people are finding their way unwittingly to these very cyberpages.
Google search terms that have led here:
- cursing symbols (it's called 'the finger')
- difficult to undo pee (I suppose it is)
- balance my karma (that is not one of the services I perform here at The Buoyancy)
- city of abbotsford bylaw chickens (I am an expert on these)
- handless maiden and incest (durrrrrrrrrrr, what?)
- what's in my lunchbox (citruses?)
So now you know! If you ever forget how to get here, you can just Google in 'handless maiden incest,' and I will be on the bottom of the second page. I checked.