Thursday, April 10, 2008

I fixed it.

Turns out the whole not-eating thing was directly related to the whole not-moving thing. Proof? I walked up to the school today to hand a paper in, and then I went to the gym and half-assedly pedaled a bike for a while. By the time I got home I was so hungry I could hardly stand. I ate supper, and then, like, 2 hours later I was playing scramble on Facebook (I know), and suddenly realized that my stomach was eating itself AGAIN, and I almost passed out on the way to the microwave.

I AM TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OLD! I should know how to feed myself.

In other news, in one week I will be done all my finals, and in two weeks I will be twenty-six. And probably still not able to gauge how hungry I am and how much food I should eat to keep myself from dying, but that's beside the point. The POINT is that as soon as finals are done, I'm going to polish off that bottle of wine that I'm currently abstaining from in order to retain my few brain cells, and I'm going to read the stacks of fantasy novels my aunt bought me. I know. But I want to spend my last week in my mid-twenties (26 is late-mid-twenties) half-drunk and immersed in wraiths. Or something.

In complete other news, have you ever seen the music video for the Dave Matthews song 'Everday'? Clickety-click, friends. This video makes me happier than just about anything I've seen in a while.

What? What do you want? You want to read the paper I wrote today? You want to read my awful philosophy final project? Trust, you don't. Be glad that I'm rambling about nothing and making you watch awesome videos, and not forcing you to read that pile. You OWE me for this one.

No comments: