Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaBloPoMo

Ok, so I've been meaning to come on here and tell you all about Surgery 2.0, but then I was so tired and then time passed and I continued to be tired and also the amount of things I had to say was accruing interest and I sort of got overwhelmed.  But it's officially National Blog Posting Month again, so I thought I'd dust off the old typing fingers and get at her.  Unfortunately, a late night last night + daylight savings time + night-church = early sleeps.  So, anticipate things in the days to come.  Until then...how about that bag of popcorn!


1 comment:

leahandmichael said...

oooh! i am catching up on your blog and of course, reading through everything backwards and thinking "wow. raych *really* wants to avoid doing her paper. she's blogging like a maniac!" but now it all makes sense... i should really get on the nablopomo wagon.