She is eight and a half pounds! Well done, darling.
She has, as predicted, outgrown her ducky-feet jimjams. Not fatwise, but longwise. First item of clothing: retired!
To be shortly followed by that fleecy sleep-sack that she can't quite straighten her legs in.
Summer Bucket List
- Have an early dinner and then bike down to River Landing --
- Buy Eleanor a bike or a scooter or something else wheelie --
- Make banana splits --
Go to the Ex-- Go to Canada Day in Diefenbaker-- Go to Ribfest-- Go to A Taste of Saskatoon-- Go camping--
- Run through the sprinklers --
Build a water wall--
- Make watermelon juice --
Go to the massive playground by the zoo--
- Go to the zoo --
Visit the pelican statue-- Get ice cream from the bus--
- Make our own ice cream --
Go to the River Landing splash park-- Go to Josie's splash park--
- Find a new splash park --
Go the Berry Barn for berry picking and waffles