Sometimes, when she is already pretty pissed about things in general, I give her a bath. It angries up the blood, and then she CAN'T STAY AWAKE she's so mad. The other day she was so furious she went to sleep before I could even dress her.
Most days I take her for a walk because WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO WITH AN INFANT? She's hit a growth spurt, so she spends her time sleeping, eating, and fussing. I much prefer her sleeping, and the fresh air and sunshine is too much for her tiny brain to process so she knocks out immediately.
I can't wait till summer. We will lay on the lawn and take naps.
Summer Bucket List
- Buy Eleanor a bike or a scooter or something else wheelie --
- Make banana splits --
- Go to the Ex --
Go to Canada Day in Diefenbaker--
- Go to Ribfest --
- Go to A Taste of Saskatoon --
- Run through the sprinklers --
Build a water wall--
- Make watermelon juice --
- Go to the massive playground by the zoo --
- Go to the zoo --
Visit the pelican statue--
- Get ice cream from the bus --
- Make our own ice cream --
Go to the River Landing splash park-- Go to Josie's splash park--
- Find a new splash park --
- Go the Berry Barn for berry picking and waffles