Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Children find windy days INTOXICATING.

Yesterday was gorgeous and roasting and then today, when Josie and I had planned to walk the...let's be honest, probably an hour (I'm sooooo pregnant) to River Landing, it was overcast and horrible and I was grousing to Joel about how Josie and I always pick the worst-weather days to do things on, and then Josie texted all, I'm feeling very fair-weathery, and I was like, TOO RIGHT, and she was all, Just come to my house, whatever.

So we went to Josie's house and read her books


and played with her puzzles


and marble towers


and train sets


and we were downstairs jumping off of couches onto cushions when we noticed the sunshine, so we grabbed our picnics and ran to the park.


And then just ran.


I've been awake since 3:00 am because of pregnant, but as a day goes, today was not terrible.

1 comment:

blackbird said...

When is that baby supposed to come?