Friday, January 19, 2007

transit whiz

the other morning, upon sitting down on my first bus, i took a sip of coffee, only to find that the lid wasn't on properly. i discovered this in the 'coffee in the lap' fashion, so that i had a dark stain freezing to my thighs for the remainder of my trip. aforementioned remainder involves: getting off the bus, walking through the bus station, walking through the skytrain station, waiting for the skytrain, waiting on the skytrain, getting off the skytrain and walking through the station, walking to my second bus stop, waiting for the bus, getting on the bus, waiting on the bus, getting off the bus, and walking to work. this affords people a great deal of time to stare at my soiled loins, and ONLY once i reached daycare could i realistically explain that i had not, in fact, loosed my bladder.

alas for the opinion that scores of people i don't know carry of me.

No comments: