Monday, November 26, 2007

Winter has come!!! It's finally here!!!

So, I get out of my afternoon class early, and I'm trudging home at around 4:30 in the pouring rain, griping and grumbling about how much I hate the pouring rain and how stupid fall is, and then I go home and polish up my paper and have a little nap and eat some soup and put my boots back on and head out the door and hey! What is this?

Is that rain, that heavy mist you see falling? NO! Allow me to clarify for those of you not living in the beautiful Fraser Valley....

It is snow!!! Big fat flakes of snow!!! And it's sticking, and with any luck it'll snow four feet overnight, and when I wake up tomorrow, I won't have to go to class because it will have snowed too much for me to WALK THE SIX BLOCKS TO SCHOOL!!!

No comments: