Monday, September 29, 2014

Perking up a little.

Well, so. Some glass-half-full thoughts, then. My house is so clean, you guys. My bathroom is clean, my downstairs is clean, the inside of my fridge is clean. My mom did it all before she left, it's not like I went on some loneliness-fuelled cleaning binge today. Are you kidding? I dragged my ass out of bed all like, WE ARE DOING NOTHING TODAY I HAVE NO MOMENTUM. 


We bummed around the house until Eleanor was out of her mind with boredom, and then we went leaf-collecting to make a leaf-lady.


She has a lovely skirt. Eleanor is thrilled with her. And then Geneva napped for almost three hours this afternoon, because she can't be bothered to be awake in a house this boring, and by the time she woke up it was SUNNY and WARM(ISH) and we went to the park for a picnic but also to kick some leaves around first.


Fall is no summer, but it is GLORIOUS IN ITS OWN RIGHT.


No comments: