Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valumtimes

I have a 25-minute presentation in my theory class tomorrow, the anxiety-producing words there being '25-minute,' 'theory' and 'tomorrow' so for Valumtimes Joel is making me fajitas while I anxietize and then we will watch the Canucks game and eat the Blizzards we have in the freezer.

Blizzards in the freezer, you say?  That shows both forethought and restraint!  What that shows is that we went to Dairy Queen with a 2-for-1 Blizzard coupon yesterday but when we got there we realized (with the help of a giant poster) that we wanted a Flamethrower instead.  But 2-for-1 coupons are no gift horse to be looked in the mouth, so we got Blizzards as well and threw them in the freezer.  I use the term 'Blizzard' loosely to mean 'most of a Blizzard.'  It has been a long day.

No comments: