Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Juuuuuuuuuuuice.

Have I mentioned brunch?  Joel and I have brunch every weekend (ok, so it's usually around 8 which makes it more 'large breakfast' than 'brunch' but I wake up STARVING, so) because sometimes we don't see each other for days at a time but at least we see each other at brunch.

When we were in Turkey they sold orange juice by the side of the road and whenever we were starting to tank we'd grab an orange juice because they squeeze it in front of you and there is something in those oranges because two oranges will get you a good two cups of juice.  Restorative juice.

ANYway, the other day I'm in the store and a bag of eight oranges is $2 and I'm all, We will squeeze these for brunch.  So a few weekends ago while I'm making skillet Joel juices ALL EIGHT ORANGES.


On the one hand, that is a sad sack of juice.  On the other hand, it was so delicious I couldn't not chug it, and would totally consider doing this again.

No comments: