Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Scholarship, at its finest

I was just going to cop out today and post a paper that I wrote about the Internet, but we don't get them back until after the final exam, and I'm not posting it if I got a bad mark. By which I mean a 'B'. But I have the exam in two hours and I am totally not studying for it and I know it's not going to be hard but it does mean that I have to sit still and concentrate for three full hours and not wander off to the fridge or check my Facebook, and I'm not sure that I can do that, and I have to write the entire exam in pen WITH MY HAND and I'm not sure I can do that either, and I just went out for the biggest brunch with Jacki-pants and I had the French breakfast with extra bacon cooked extra well and my hash-browns fried extra dark and my eggs scrambled extra hard and my french toast extra-buttery, and now I'm a giant fatass and laaaaaaaaaaaazy, and it's so hard to concentrate with all this cholesterol in my blood.


Maybe what I need now is a pre-exam nap.

No comments: