Thursday, November 25, 2010

It is still snowing very hard.

I have a paper to write today and normally the snow would be incredibly helpful because it's as good as excuse as any for not going outside but I have been looking forward to this sisterday weekend and if this keeps up boo will be trapped on the mainland and there will be no French Cap'n Toast Crunch. 


I'm usually a fan, Snow, but you chose a lousy time.

To cheer us all up, here's a video from this last summer of us getting ice cream in Istanbul.  Sunshine!  Cold treats!  I will not tell you the story of how the little guy tried to cheat us out of our moneys afterwards.  Instead, enjoy his tricksey performance.




There is a marching band at the end because I'm still figuring out how the youtubes work.  The internet is hard, yo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great video! even with the parade - random.

I'm so hoping that Rebekah gets over to your land! Have a fab visit!

Luv Mum